Dean Darby Dickerson
- She was a presenter for the AALS Webinar – On-Campus Interviews, Offers, and Contract Negotiations: Tips and Tricks (Oct. 22, 2019).
Professor Art Acevedo
- He presented Shifting Policy Objectives in the Income Tax Code at the 2019 LatCrit Conference in Atlanta, Georgia.
- He moderated a panel on corporate accountability at the Loyola University Institute for Investor Protection conference entitled The Rule of Law and Investors.
Professor Sarah Davila-Ruhaak
- She presented UIC’s The Refugee Crisis: A Conference on “Protecting the Vulnerable: A Legal Imperative for Asylum Representation”.
- She submitted a shadow report to the United Nations Special Rapporteur on the right of everyone to the enjoyment of the highest attainable standard of physical and mental health that wraps up a multi-year investigative clinic project on the rights of homeless persons with addiction.
Professor Celeste Hammond
- She completed the UIC Human Subject Protections Program Initial Investigator Training Course.
Professor Renee Hatcher
- She was one of three authors that published the article Introductory Overview, 28 J. AFFORDABLE HOUS. & CMTY. DEV. L. 203 (2019).
Professor Steven Schwinn
- He was a panelist on Hate Speech at ACS-Federalist Society Debate on October 28, 2019.