Faculty Activities & Publications | June 2020
| Jun 30, 2020
Dean Darby Dickerson
- She was invited to serve on the NCBE Testing Task Force – Test Design Committee.
- She is now hosting a weekly AALS webinar called Faculty Focus, which is designed for tenure-track and junior non-tenure-track faculty.
- Her AALS Presidential column on “Candor” appeared in the Spring 2020 AALS Newsletter.
Associate Dean Rodney Fong
- He was reappointed to a one-year term on the ABA Council for Diversity in the Educational Pipeline.
Professor Marc Ginsberg
- The Journal of Law, Medicine & Ethics requested that he peer review the following paper: “Substantive Admissibility Of 3D Forensic Medical Graphics And Models”.
Professor Sonia Green
- She gave an online presentation at the William & Mary Conference for Excellence in Teaching Legal Research and Writing Online titled “Thinking Outside the Screen: Enhancing Video-Based Classes with Actors.”
Professor Paul Lewis
- He published the article “The Small Business Reorganization Act and the Coronavirus” in the Insolvency Law Bulletin.
Professor Steven Schwinn
- He published Protests During a Pandemic: Constitutional Rights and Public Health, 84(3) Social Education 140 (May/June 2020).
- He gave the following presentations:
- Panelist and Organizer, Online Faculty Forum on Police Violence, June 17, 2020.
- Supreme Court Term Review, Wheaton League of Women Voters, June 18, 2020.
- The Constitution and its effects on racism and systematic oppression, BLSA Online Forum, June 20, 2020.
- YouTube Video on DHS v. University of California (DACA rescission ruling).
- YouTube Video on Bostock (Title VII LBGTQ ruling).
- He recently appeared on WTTW and Fox 32 for recorded and live interviews on Supreme Court cases.
- He was quoted in The Hill about recent Supreme Court decisions.
Professor Mark Wojcik
- He gave an online presentation at the William & Mary Conference for Excellence in Teaching Legal Research and Writing Online: Now That You’re Teaching Online, You Might As Well Teach Online Internationally.