Dean Darby Dickerson
- She was invited to serve on the NCBE Testing Task Force – Test Design Committee.
- Her comments were included in stories from the Chicago Daily Law Bulletin and WAND–TV about the modification of Illinois Supreme Court rules that will allow some recent law graduates to practice under attorney supervision at private and non-profit practices.
Associate Dean Samuel Jones
- He appeared on NBC Nightly News with Lester Holt. He discussed white supremacists in the military.
Professor Alberto Bernabe
- His article Guarding the Guardians: Should Guardians Ad Litem Be Immune From Liability For Negligence? was published in the Loyola Law Review.
Professor Ann Lousin
- She provided comments to Capitol News Illinois discussing judicial authority.
- Her column Things to ponder when talking on changing military base names was published in the Chicago Daily Law Bulletin.
Professor Hugh Mundy
- He was a panelist at the SALT Virtual Series: Social Justice in Action, Incorporating Anti-Racism Frameworks into Core Law School Classes.
Professor Steven Schwinn
- He appeared on a live broadcast with Kimberly Atkins about recent Supreme Court decisions.
- He was quoted in an article from The Hill examining yesterday’s two Supreme Court rulings related to President Trump’s tax returns.
Professor Michael Seng
- He was quoted in a WBEZ story about the Trump Administration’s change to an Obama-era fair housing rule.