Faculty Activities & Publications | December 2019
| Dec 30, 2019
Dean Darby Dickerson
- She was a panelist at the Legal Academy Leaders Women in Law Symposium in Chicago on December 5, 2019.
Associate Dean Alicia Alvarez
- She was selected for the 2020 UIC Faculty-Administrator Leadership Program.
Professor Kathryn Kennedy
- She published the article A Current Update of EPCRS Through Rev. Proc. 2019-19, 47 Tax Mgmt. Comp. Plan. J. 1 (Dec. 6, 2019).
Professor Daryl Lim
- He was selected for the 2020 UIC Faculty-Administrator Leadership Program.
Professor Ann Lousin
- She published the article “Illinois Con Con began 50 years ago” in the Chicago Daily Law Bulletin on December 9, 2019.
Professor Steven Schwinn
- He published the following ABA Preview articles:
- Death Penalty: McKinney v. Arizona, 3 ABA Preview of U.S. Sup. Ct. Cases 47 (Dec. 2, 2019).
- Second Amendment: New York Rifle & Pistol Association, Inc. v. City of New York, 3 ABA Preview of U.S. Sup. Ct. Cases 4 (Dec. 2, 2019).
- He presented on The Right to Access to Justice for Violations of Human Rights in Theory and Practice at the Global Alliance for Justice Education World Wide Conference in Jakarta, Indonesia on December 7, 2019.