Dean Darby Dickerson
- She participated in a panel titled “Accepting the Job and First Key Steps” at the Eighth Annual Promoting Diversity in Law School Leadership Workshop on August 12, in Philadelphia.
Professor Cynthia Bond
- Her book chapter “Top Five Tips for Using Pop Culture in the Law School Classroom” appeared in the recently released book, The Media Method: Teaching Law with Popular Culture (CAP, ed. Christine Corcos).
Professor Kim Chanbonpin
- She was installed as a Fellow of the American Bar Foundation.
- He was named a member (non-voting) of the Committee on Illinois Evidence.
- She was a principal drafter of landmark legislation that provides a new business entity for worker cooperatives in the State of Illinois (effective January 1, 2020).
- Her forthcoming article, Of Dangers, Conditions, Children, and Maturity: A Plea for a Comprehensible Standard in Long-standing Rules, was accepted for publication by 40 N. Ill. U. L. Rev ___ (2019).
- She presented at the SEALS conference.
She presented at the Diversity Scholarship Foundation panel on cannabis.