- Professor Emeritus Michael Polelle (LLM ’69, LLM ’00) has published his first novel, The Mithras Conspiracy.
- Alfred Mainetti, a partner at Mainetti & Mainetti, P.C., was named Champion of Justice of the Legal Services of the Hudson Valley.
- Cornelius “Con” F. Riordan has joined Robbins, Salomon & Patt, Ltd as Of Counsel.
- Ronald L. Bell was recognized by Continental Who’s Who as a Top Attorney.
- J. Nelson Wood was appointed by the Illinois Supreme Court to serve as a commissioner of the Attorney Registration & Disciplinary Commission.
- Gregory B. O’Connell was named faculty specialist in the Management, Marketing and Entrepreneurship Department at The University of Scranton.
- Nathan Ewing was named a Power Lawyer of Illinois by Lawyers of Distinction.
- Eric J. Vogel has joined the Law Offices of Benedict Schwarz, II P.C. as an Associate Attorney.
- Tiffany Elking has opened Elking Consulting LLC, a woman-run government relations firm.
- Christina M. Andreacchi was recognized by Continental Who’s Who as a Top Attorney.
- Imran S. Kurter has joined the Family Law team at Probst Law Offices in Wauwatosa, Wisconsin.