- James McCluskey has been named President of the Illinois State Bar Association for the 2018-2019 term.
- Martin Driscoll joined Balfour Beatty US as Business Development Director.
- Susan Deschler was elected to the board of directors of the National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers.
- Carol Sales was presented the President’s Award by the Diversity Scholarship Foundation.
- Tamar Yellin joined Bunker Labs as City Leader.
- Mohammad Iqbal has been elected to the Kane County Board.
- Elizabeth Brogan joined Klein, Thorpe & Jenkins as an Associate Attorney.
- Vince Egolf joined Bissell Homecare as Director of IP and Products Counsel.
- R. Kat Morse joined IATA as Manager of Ideation Strategy and Partnerships.
- Abraham Zisook joined the Illinois Liquor Control Commission.
- Sammy Dorf joined Verano Holdings as Co-Founder and Chief Strategy Officer.
- Elizabeth Blackwell joined Nash Disability Law.
- Donna Gayden joined Village of Bradley as Interim Finance Director.
- K. Courtney Gustin joined Cunningham, Meyer & Vedrine.
- Anthony Pontillo, Jr. joined Schain Banks.
- Elizabeth Muir joined Axiom as Contract Analyst.
- Shivani Bahl joined Vrdolyak Law Group.
- Benjamin Lockyer joined the Illinois Attorney General’s Office as Assistant Attorney General.
- Elma Dzaferbegovic joined Larson Law.
- Bryan Ruggiero joined Levin & Perconti.
- Jeffrey Monteleone has joined Holland and Knight.