- Daniel J. Biederman Sr. joined The Leonard Group as Partner.
- John M. Popelka was named President and Managing Partner at Anesi, Ozmon, Rodin, Novak & Kohen, Ltd.
- William Bates, Jr. has joined Exit Strategy Realty as Broker.
- Donsia R. Strong Hill was named a member of the 2018 Class of Women of Influence by the Milwaukee Business Journal.
- Allen C. Schlinsog, Jr. was named in “Leaders in their Field” by Chambers USA.
- Kelli A. Borden was promoted to Underwriter Development Lead at Zurich North America.
- Scott R. Ostericher has joined RLI Insurance as Assistant Vice President of Claims Operations.
- Edgar N. Romano was installed as the new President of the Society of New York Workers’ Compensation Bar Association.
- Christopher M. Scherer was included in Managing Intellectual Property Magazine’s 2018 List of IP Stars.
- Michael H. Berendt has joined Wayfair as Head of Employee Relations.
- Maria Pope Toliopoulos (JD ’01, LLM ’09) has joined Ulta Beauty as Vice President of Real Estate Portfolio Strategy.
- Adam G. Kelly was recently appointed President of the Intellectual Property Association of Chicago.
- Genevieve Tahang-Behan has joined the New York State Unified Court System as Principal Court Attorney.
- Ronak Joshi has joined the Union Pacific Railroad as General Counsel.
- Anthony N. Bartosik has joined Panduit as Patent Counsel.
- Jeffrey C. Bora has joined the Chicago Transit Authority as Chief Attorney in Corporate & Litigation.
- Erin J. Fox has joined ITW as Group Technology Counsel.
- Ryan E. Allen has joined Much Shelist as Director of Business Development.
- Martin D. Mehan IV has joined Gelch & Associates as an Associate Attorney.
- Vikram Jaswal (LLM ’09) has been promoted to Captain Judge Advocate at the United States Army.
- Desiree L. Lauricella has been re-elected as Vice President of the University of Michigan Club of Greater Chicago.
- David H. Latarski joined Whiteside & Goldberg as a trial attorney.
- Krista A. Smith joined Huck Bouma as an attorney.
- Nicholas V. Gallo joined Arrive Logistics as National Account Representative.
- Evan W. Schanerberger joined the Illinois Department of Revenue as Special Assistant Attorney General.
- Mubarak Malik (JD ’16, LLM ’17) joined the San Diego Pension Consultants as an Associate Third Party Administrator.
- Allison S. Mintz joined Lexicon Legal Content as Legal Content Writer.
- Daria M. Palermo joined Golan Christie & Taglia.
- Everlyne Stephens joined Ice Miller LLP.