- Cook County Circuit Court Chief Judge Timothy C. Evans was the recipient of the Steadfast Advocate Award at the Women Everywhere’s 20th Anniversary Celebration.
- Judge Russell E. Hartigan (Ret) was honored at the annual Judicial Reception of the Women’s Bar Association of Illinois.
- Auley Crouch III has been named Super Lawyer – General Litigation.
- Illinois First District Appellate Court Justice Joy V. Cunningham was honored at the annual Judicial Reception of the Women’s Bar Association of Illinois.
- Michael Guerra has joined Jenner & Block’s Energy Practice as Partner.
- John Rooney has joined Jenner & Block’s Energy Practice as Partner.
- Paul Bogdanski has joined Reed Smith as Partner in the firm’s State Tax practice.
- Union County Circuit Judge Mark M. Boie has been assigned a seat on the Fifth District Appellate Court.
- Janice Ryba was named Business Person of the Year by the Hobart (IN) Chamber of Commerce.
- William P. Greubel III has joined Swanson Martin & Bell LLP as Partner in its medical negligence and health care practice.
- J.L. Cherwin (LLM ‘08) has been named income Partner at Meltzer, Purtill & Stelle.
- Matthew Bell (LLM ’09) joins FTI Consulting as a Senior Managing Director.
- Dapnee Camilien (MS ’09) has joined the Community Activism Law Alliance as Staff Attorney.
- John Larson has opened Larson-Magazine Law Offices, specializing in helping families of people who died from opioid overdoses.