- Antonio Romanucci became the 66th President of the Illnois Trial Lawyers Association.
- David Shestokas wrote a book titled, Creating the Declaration of Independence.
- Parveen K. Goyal has joined Lavelle Law as Of Counsel.
- Roy Collins III (LLM ’91) was selected as New Mexico State University’s new General Counsel and Chief Legal Affairs Officer.
- Mark Gerhardt was appointed by the Illinois Supreme Court to fill a circuit court judge vacancy in the McHenry Circuit Court.
- Robert Martwick was sworn in as the new State Senator for the 10th District in Illinois.
- Laura Labeots has joined Lathrop Gage LLP as a partner in its intellectual property group in Chicago.
- Myriah Conaughty has been named a partner at Cassiday Schade in the firm’s Chicago office and a member of the Hiring and Business Development Committees.