- Patricia Cornell has been named the newest associate justice in the 19th Judicial Circuit.
- Will Hansen (LLM ’06) was named Chief Government Affairs Officer of the American Retirement Association.
- Melissa Vaughn joined the law firm Lewis Brisbois.
- Jessica Kalal was named the new Assistant Corporation Counsel for the city of Aurora’s Legal Department.
- Randi Scott has joined O’Hara Lindsay Government Relations as a lobbyist.
- Daniel Calandriello has been selected for inclusion in the National Trial Lawyers Top 40 Under 40 Criminal Defense Trial Lawyers in Illinois.
- Alberto Pliego has joined the firm González Calvillo.
- Renea Amen was appointed to the Woodland District 50 Board of Education.