- L. Leonard Lundy was rated a top 5 personal injury attorney in Philadelphia.
- Ronald J. Szymanski has been recognized as a Professional of the Year for 2020 by Strathmore’s Who’s Who Worldwide Edition for his outstanding achievements and contributions in the field of law.
- Michael S. Glazier was selected as a 2021 Best Lawyers in America in Sports Law.
- Regina Scannicchio was appointed President of the Justinian Society of Lawyers.
- Kurt Zitzer was elected as a Fellow of the American Bar Foundation.
- David Figlioli was named partner at Anesi, Ozmon, Rodin, Novak & Kohen, Ltd. He focuses his practice on Worker’s Compensation, Police Officer & Firefighter Disability Pension Matters, PSEBA & PEDA Claims.
- Gary L. Gassman was named Chair-Elect of the ABA Tort Trial and Insurance Practice Section (TIPS).
- Dion U. Davi was appointed 1st Vice President of the Justinian Society of Lawyers.
- Scott A. Petz was selected to America’s Top 100 High Stakes Litigators for 2020.
- Catherine R. Locallo was appointed Secretary of the Justinian Society of Lawyers.
- Michael D. Pisano was appointed 2nd Vice President of the Justinian of Society of Lawyers.
- Jennifer L. Crespo was named Membership Secretary of the Hispanic Lawyers Association of Illinois.
- Jordan Ascione joined Smith & Johnson, PC as an attorney. She focuses her practice on Criminal Defense and Family Law.
- Jessica N. Ocampo was elected to the Board of Directors for the Hispanic Lawyers Association of Illinois.