- Enrico J. Mirabelli received the Ellis Island Medal of Honor.
- The Catholic Lawyer’s Guild of Chicago Red Mass Committee named Royal F. Berg as Catholic Lawyer of the Year.
- Judge Regina A. Scannicchio was installed as First Vice President of the Justinian Society of Lawyers.
- Gary Gassman was elected Vice-Chair of the American Bar Association Tort Trial & Insurance Practice Section (TIPS).
- Christopher Hennessy was named Chair of the Newsletter Subcommittee of the American Bar Association Section of Litigation, Employment & Labor Relations Law Committee.
- Michael Summerhill joined Nixon Peabody’s Windy City office this month as a partner on the firm’s complex commercial disputes team.
- Joseph J. Bogdan was selected as an Elite Lawyer Founding Member.
- Nicole Centracchio was selected to receive the 2019 ANDi Award from A New Direction.
- Tricia D. Goostree was recognized by Best Lawyers for 2019.
- Dion Davi was installed as Second Vice President of the Justinian Society of Lawyers.
- Ryan A. Swift was selected as a 17th Judicial Circuit Associate Judge.
- Hawthorn PNC Family Wealth has named Michael Curtis Senior Vice President and Senior Relationship Strategist.