Dear Law School Alumni,
This fall our alumni community grew from 265,000 to 285,000 members strong as UIC welcomed our 16th college with the UIC John Marshall Law School. UIC and John Marshall share histories and missions that complement each other, and now we share this historical milestone and exciting future.
We are honored to welcome you to the UIC Alumni Association (UICAA). Your hard work, leadership and accomplishments now add to what makes UIC a world-class, public, research institution. The initiatives we pursue and programs we build at the UICAA are as much for John Marshall alumni as they are for UIC alumni – and of course, include that unique group of you who’ve earned a degree from both! It is our mission to keep all of our alumni—UIC and John Marshall alike – connected to UIC, their colleges and to one another in ways that further your personal goals and fuel UIC’s mission.
As a member of the UICAA family, here are some great perks we hope you will take advantage of:
- Career advice, guidance, and support from the UIC Office of Career Services and Law School Career Services.
- Networking and socializing at alumni events—view pictures from our last few alumni events here.
- An amazing alumni rate with UIC Campus Recreation, including cardio and weights, fitness classes and personal training and much more!
- Access to the UIC Library’s extensive collections with an UIC Alumni Borrowing Card.
- Join us to cheer on the UIC Flames at one of our many college sporting events!
- Request a transcript or replacement diploma (John Marshall alumni are welcome to request a UIC diploma for a small fee.)
And this is just the beginning—we will continue to provide you with information on events, programs and activities to engage you with the UIC community.
As always, the Law School’s Office of Alumni Relations & Development will continue to support John Marshall alumni, and you may continue to work with them as you have in the past.
Again, welcome to the UICAA family!
Caryn Schultz Korman
Associate Vice Chancellor for Alumni Relations
Executive Director, UIC Alumni Association